Very Urgent required – Contract-Sr. VoIP Engineer-Collegeville /PA / Groton CT
Sr. VoIP Engineer
Collegeville Pennsylvania / Groton CT
looking for 5+ year candidates with L2 who have technology and business skills to provide Voice Over IP (VoIP) engineering service for IVR/Contact Center networks.
· Skill: Design of Voice over IP (VoIP), Voice call routing and switching architecture ,Cisco Voice Portal (IVR), Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) including Intelligent Call Manager (ICM), Outbound Dialer, VXML Gateways, Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP) and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) (Advanced (>5 & <=9yrs): Mandatory,)
· In-Depth experience in the design of large scale of Cisco Voice Portal (IVR), Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) including Intelligent Call Manager (ICM), Outbound Dialer, VXML Gateways, Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP) and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
· Knowledge of VoIP, voice switching/Private Branch Exchange (PBX) architecture is a plus
· Understanding of Wireless and Security technologies is a plus.
· Plan and recommend IVR/Contact Center network hardware, systems management software and architecture.
· Translate business requirements into voice network or process designs.
· Document troubleshooting procedures and design resolution scripts.
· Document IVR/Contact Center network engineering and implementation specifications.
· Define and develop documentation standards, procedures and approval hierarchies.
· Optimizing Data Center network by enabling SDN/Automation capabilities.
· The engineer should be available with short notice for L3 troubleshooting as needed basis.
· Should have fair technical understanding of routers/switches/firewall/LB/
· Network delivery comprises of Cisco LAN/WAN, firewall and Cisco/Checkpoint security at the datacenters, corporate offices, retail and supply sites.
· Experience in managing projects through use of processes like risk management, quality management, Issue/problem management & Scope change management
· Design of Voice over IP (VoIP), Voice call routing and switching architecture.
· Strong knowledge of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) including Intelligent Call Manager (ICM), Cisco Voice Portal (IVR), Outbound Dialers, Finesse, and Exony VIM.
· Experience in Cisco UCS, VMWare, ASA, Nexus 5K and 7K a plus.
· Proficiency in supporting and troubleshooting UCS servers, Voice and Analog Gateways.
· Selection, design, and implementation of enterprise Voice management and diagnostic tools.
· Excellent organizational, project management and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical proposals to management.
· Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level engineers.
· End to End solutions from data collections to UAT /SAT.
· Create and maintain technical drawings and support documentation of the enterprise VoIP infrastructure.
· Strong understanding on Cisco VoIP product and Technology
· Communicate technical concepts effectively to the business stakeholders
· Provide design/ L4 Support for operation team
· Ensure that excellent customer service is being provided to project teams on a consistent basis
· Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
· Ability to communicate technical proposals to management.
· 4 year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or related functional field) or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
· CCIE Collaboration and/or equivalent work experience.
· Experience with Infrastructure Release Management methodologies.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems and /or equivalent formal training or work experience.
· CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice & CCIE Voice
· Must have excellent communication skills, flexibility to travel and run the show as individual contributor