Very Urgent required – Contract-SharePoint Lead Developer -Phoenix AZ
Hello Every one,
This is Mike, Senior IT Bench Sales recruiter from Succor technologies. I have well experienced consultant who can join the project immediately.
Kindly share me suitable c2c requirement at email@example.com or reach me at
|SNO||FULL NAME OF CONSULTANT||VISA||TECHNOLOGY||EXP||RELOCATE|
|1||NALAM BHAVANA||H4-EAD||SERVICE NOW||5||TEXAS|
|2||ANEES SYED||USC||SERVICE NOW||9+||FRISCO,PLANO,RICHORDSON|
|4||PRASHANTHI ALAPATI||H4-EAD||QA TESTING||7+||MARYLAND,VIRGINIA,WASHINGTON DC|
|8||VENKATA DURGA MADHAVI||GC||QA TESTING||6||DALLAS,TX|
|9||VALLAMPATLA ALEKHYA||H4-EAD||QA||5||Austin, Sanantonio, Temple,TX|
|10||GOWRI POOJA||H4-EAD||SERVICE NOW||6||AUSTIN,TX|
|14||MUKKA SANKIRTHA||H4-EAD||QA||6+||NORTH VA,PHILADEPHILA DC,MD|
Thanks and Regards,
Mike – Sr IT RecruiterSuccortechnologies Inc.
Ph no: 214-273-2031
Head office Address: 2770 main ST Suite# 182,Frisco Texas 75033.
Note : Best way to reach is through mail…
From: Lucy Ria <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:26 PM
Subject: Very Urgent required – Contract-SharePoint Lead Developer -Phoenix AZ
Greetings from Primus Global We have an urgent below requirement, matching as per your experience and skill-set.
Kindly let me know your availability & interest, and help me with your Updated Resume, along with Rate Expectations as per your earliest convenience.
SharePoint Lead Developer
Sharepoint Migration team is actively seeking talented Sharepoint Senior Architect and Migration Specialist who can own Analyze the current platform, create migration blocks, and plan migrate the identified site collections from Sharepoint 2013 to Sharepoint online (O365) directly in production using Metalogix tool and can drive reliability and performance.
As an engineering-focused Senior Architect and migration specialist, you will have the opportunity to tackle complex problems of scale which are unique to any web application migration while using your expertise in designing and executing mission critical migration
This is a hands-on role which offers the candidate an excellent opportunity to showcase their expertise in advanced technologies like Sharepoint, Metalogix, O365, to optimize the migration throughout, validate Business data, verify migrated content quality, and build auto-check point for content reconciliation post migration
· Extensive experience in designing and building application using Microsoft SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 / Office 365, C#, ASP.Net, Metalogix.
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in migrating different O365 Sharepoint applications from Sharepoint 2010/2013 using Metalogix tool
· NET Experience architecting and implementing SharePoint based solutions
· Proficient in designing and implementing SharePoint 2013/O365 Farms (Farm Topology, Infrastructure components, storage, network topology, service applications)
· Proficient in SharePoint development using App Model, OAuth, OData, REST, and JSON best-practices
· Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Will be responsible for leading, providing guidance, suggest improvement areas, implement best practices in different areas of digital production support
· Will collaborate with development, engineering and product leads and support teams to ensure integrated end-to-end availability, reliability, and performance
· Work closely with development teams, support vendors to optimize production support workflow processes and procedures
· Will Influence resiliency and scalability in production environments in Amazon Web Services and other cloud platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, APIGEE, Data power
· Lead evaluation and selection of automation tools, techniques based on latest industry trends and best practices in the digital space
· Articulate business value of solutions and efficiency gains with key stakeholders
· Manage and collaborate with vendor consultants for process automation and application of cognitive techniques in the digital space. Coordinate with vendor teams to resolve problems and solution deadlocks
· Minimum 10 Years of experience in consulting and management experience for large organizations
· At least 5 years of experience working with Tier 1 IT service providers in a consulting capacity
· Excellent communications, interpersonal, and, consultative skills, work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Clear and crisp communication style that will establish realistic expectations for all stakeholders including support vendors
· Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Agile Development Methodology
· Experience working with Tier 1 consulting firms and their internal CIO’s in managing production support and implementation for large insurance carriers
· Strong understanding of DevOps, tools used for implementing a structured Devops environment. Significant experience with best practice devops processes and/or ITIL processes
· Experience in Devops technology suite and implementation of automation using various tools and techniques
· Understand how to automate builds for developer environments from development through production within a Continuous Delivery model
· Ability to identify processes that are ideal for automation and application of AI techniques
· Ability to evaluate new and multiple technologies to solve a problem that are best suited for our environment and stake holders
· Experience working in a highly collaborate environment.
· Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
Requesting to you Please reply with your updated hotlist also,thanks
PRIMUS Global Services Inc.
Phone: 972 753 6500 ext 424