US jobs PeopleSoft System Administrator ||100% Remote
Location : Remote
Duration : 7 to 9 months
PeopleSoft System Administrator
Client is seeking a PeopleSoft System Administrator who will work as a member of the client team (sys admin migrator team)responsible for the deployment and support of PeopleSoft 9.0 Financials and HCM environments. Primary responsibilities include: installing and refreshing production and non-production environments and issue resolution in these environments raised by application and testing teams. Secondary responsibilities include: coordinating migration of customizations, updates, and bug fixes across PeopleSoft instances and user security maintenance.
- Maintain, monitor, and support PeopleSoft components such as WebLogic, Tuxedo, Process Scheduler, SSO, Integration Broker, and Application Messaging on Solaris UNIX, Windows, Linux and Oracle Infrastructure.
- Provide technical expertise to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve environment related issues for the Web, Application, Batch, File and Database servers, including 24X7 support
- Assist in debugging PeopleSoft errors with developers and, when needed, with the vendor and in tuning PeopleSoft components.
- Enforce policies and procedures with regard to PeopleSoft Administration.
- Communicate appropriately and effectively in oral and written form with other developers, managers, vendors, and other IT groups as needed.
- Coordinate and assist with the migration and approval of updates, fixes, customizations, and configuration throughout PeopleSoft instances, as well as with the administration of PeopleSoft application security for project team members.
- Work with system architects to design and architect platforms and applications
- College degree.
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Technology Administration experience, supporting Oracle, Windows, Linux, and UNIX Solaris platforms. This includes 3+ years’ experience with PeopleTools 8.4x or above and PeopleSoft Internet Architecture and supporting PeopleSoft Financials and HCM modules (ver 8.4 or later) and 2+ years’ experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Upgrade Assistant and Change Assistant tools.
- Vendor certification and/or affiliations with other professional organizations a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts such as n-tier applications and clustered environments.
- Experience with PeopleSoft application and PeopleTool upgrade projects.
- Strong organization, communication, and documentation skills.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, or independently as requested, and carry out all required reporting procedures.