Urgent Role :: QA Lead :: 6 months contract :: Sylmar, CA (Day On Site)
Hope you are doing Well !!!
Please check, Below are some key highlights of the position, Help me with your consultants’ profile, feel free to connect with me at (480) 561-1792 or reach me out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 months contract
Sylmar, CA (Day On Site)
Local Candidate required
• Approx. 8+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Strong knowledge of Mobile Automation Ranorex, Selenium, APPIUM test frameworks-C#(MUST)
• • Expert understanding of application development, and methodologies, superior communication skills
• Experience in writing test scripts for medical devices
• Design automation frameworks & test scripts for complex applications
• Evaluate scope of automation and make recommendations
• Experience planning for test effort in complex
• Experience in Agile methodologies
• To lead, guide, manage, engage and develop the team.
• Knowledge of planning of application releases
• Working in matrixed organization structure
• Managing and leading change activities in organizations
• Past experience working in global environments, engaging with various senior stakeholders
• Analytical and problem solving skills Position Purpose: Validate that the solutions meet quality, performance and functional requirements.
• Ensure that every test effort is effectively planned, monitored and executed and the core activities required by the Testing Strategy are completed in a structured and consistent manner. Responsibilities: Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for all test phases – unit, system, integration and functional testing and acceptance
• Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, test scripts and testing control sheets
• Execute formal review cycles including informal review, formal review, testing sign-off and quality assurance review
• Engage all relevant stakeholders and secure the requisite sign-offs
• Manage test environment and test data
• Effectively manage both Waterfall and Agile methodology driven projects
• Ensure the right set of tools to be used for testing the artefacts for efficient testing
• To manage customer expectations on deliverables.
• Very good working experience in Manual functional testing & Test management processes.
• ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues (written and verbal)
• Financial industry experience would be highly regarded Responsibilities:
• Drive software quality assurance lifecycle as part of Agile process and deliver high quality releases on time.
• Establish test strategies, design test plans and test cases
• Design and implement a best practice automation testing framework for the workable platform services and components
• Develop and execute automated UI and functional tests
• Execute regression, exploratory testing and acceptance of new features as part of a story-driven Agile development process
• High focus on reusability, optimization on testing whilst ensuring maximum test coverage for solutions
Thanks & Regards,
Sumeru Inc. | 2401 15th Street NW, Washington DC – 20009 |
This message and any included attachments are from the organization and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender. Thank you.