Urgent Role :: Android Automation Engineer :: 6 Months Contract :: San Bruno, CA (Day one on site)
Hope you are doing Well !!!
Please check, Below are some key highlights of the position, Help me with your consultants’ profile, feel free to connect with me at (480) 561-1792 or reach me out at email@example.com.
Android Automation Engineer
6 Months Contract
San Bruno, CA (Day one on site)
Automation Engineer should be technically strong with experience in required testing frameworks on Android, iOS, Web. They would be required to work on troubleshooting test and framework issues and fixing them. They would also be required to work with Engineers, other TVCs to help troubleshoot issues faced by them both face to face/GVC and through email/chat as required, conduct automation workshops and office hours.
Here is the minimal set in terms of framework and technology.
- Appium or Espresso or UIAutomator with Java. Some knowledge of Python
- [MUST HAVE] Should have experience working with testing frameworks for Android and iOS
- Espresso (using Java)
- EarlGrey (using objective c)
- Webdriver (using python)
- UiAutomator (optional)
- They should be able to independently troubleshoot and fix framework issues.
- [MUST HAVE] Should write clean code/follow correct code styles/formats and be able to review code changes from others to make sure that they are also writing clean code and following
- [MUST HAVE] Have experience working with version control (preferably Google frameworks)
- [MUST HAVE] Good communication skills to help others troubleshoot issues face to face/GVC and through email/chat, attend office hours, conduct automation workshops
- [MUST HAVE] Should be able to identify issues with the framework and propose solutions
- [PREFERABLE] Have experience working with google frameworks – blaze, critique, piper/fig, buganizer
Though they have mentioned Espresso, EarlGrey and Webdriver. I know this will be a challenge, but it would be ideal to find such a person .
Thanks & Regards,
Sumeru Inc. | 2401 15th Street NW, Washington DC – 20009 |
This message and any included attachments are from the organization and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender. Thank you.