Urgent requirement for Power BI Developer @ Raritan NJ (10+ Year exp req.)
I have fallowing urgent requirement with my client, please share resume with rate expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Power BI Developer
Location: Raritan NJ
Duration: Long Term
Interview Mode: Skype
* Identify analytics needs of internal teams through a comprehensive understanding of their business and collaboration with its stakeholders.
* Partner with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that improve business decision making, performance, and customer experience.
* Manage analytics roadmap, priorities, and related projects.
* Define and work with stakeholders to improve data integrity and usefulness throughout the company, including identification of opportunities to improve operations and processes that impact data.
* Evaluate, develop and deploy data visualization toolsets.
* Foster cross functional/regional sharing of analytical frameworks, approaches, and insights.
* Drive maturity throughout the program through defined and documented processes and increased automation and self-service.
* Plan and ensure delivery of ongoing end user training and education for greater awareness of analytics tools and data, deeper analytical skills, and greater self service capabilities.
* Manage, mentor, and develop members of the Analytics team Will be responsible for creating Power BI reports from existing reports in Microstrategy.
* The candidate will need to:
* Analyze current MicroStrategy reports and build new reports in Power BI.
* Be able to work with various data sources or multiple tables.
* Analyze and benchmark reporting performance
* Deploy to various non-prod and prod environments
* Migrate to Azure / Work with Azure services
* Work with existing data extraction methods to feed reporting platform
* Identify improvements to current data extraction process”
Thanks & Regards
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext 2232
Fax : 609 799 5746
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”