Urgent requirement for AWS Java Architect @ San Diego CA
I have fallowing urgent requirement with my client, please share resume with rate expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: AWS Java Architect with Java spring boot, Docker, AWS ECS PCF and DevOps
Location: San Diego CA
Duration: Long Term
Interview Mode: Skype
• 10+ years of IT experience with 3 years as Cloud Architect role.
• A thorough understanding of cloud-native architectures, container orchestration, microservices and operational best practices in the cloud.
• Collaborate among development teams, product Managers, operations teams and security teams.
• Design and enhance the AWS Landing Zone for improved operations and security
• Define and evolve conceptual architecture (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
• Promotes Infrastructure as Code by the usage of Terraform, one touch deployment through robust DevSecOps pipelines.
• Support the development of an evolutionary roadmap aligned with new strategic initiatives
• Hands on expertise on Docker containers
• Deep expertise with AWS ECS and ECS Fargate
• Integrate the policy-based cloud native environments using Open Policy Agent.
• Hands on expertise on Java and Spring Boot.
• Experience implementing container registries such as Quay across multiple regions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
• Hands on expertise with container platforms and evangelizing cloud-native architectures
• Experience in infrastructure automation through DevSecOps in Cloud environments and familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Terraform.
Knowledge of Kubernetes Operators
• AWS Certifications (one or more preferred)
• PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), .Net
Thanks & Regards
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext 2232
Fax : 609 799 5746
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”