Urgent Position: SailpointIQ Developer:- Remote:TCS
Hope you’re doing great!
This is Atul Tyagi from Q1 Tech; I am trying to reach you regarding the urgent position given below with one of our clients.
Please have a look at the below job descriptions and let me know if you are interested or refer this to someone who will be interested.
Visa: As per client need, no OPT/CPT this time!!
Job- SailpointIQ Developer
Customer need developers and not testers.
- The Application Automation Engineer will be responsible for leading and executing design and development of scripts which extract User Information from enterprise applications.
- This position will require advanced knowledge of scripting automation within operating systems, databases, and applications.
- They will also be responsible for developing their own code as well as reviewing code developed by other team members, executing unit testing, and coordinating with the testing resources for any bugs or issues identified. This individual must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams, and interact effectively with the vendor, business stakeholders, and other IAM team members.
- Work with downstream application owners to design and develop a re-usable model for disconnected/offline application integration within SailPoint IdentityIQ to support a wide range of applications and functionalities.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation activities to extract relevant “account and group” information across various systems leveraging multiple languages – Windows (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.) , Linux & AIX (Shell Scripts, etc.), Relational Database Systems (SQL Queries, etc.), Microsoft Active Directory, Off-The-Shelf Applications (VMWare ESX API’s, Cisco ACS/ICE API’s, etc), Other Custom Applications (as required)
- Participate in the management of source code and build processes for system automation, leveraging past experience to provide recommendations on ways those could be improved.
- Lead onboarding activities, leveraging a re-usable factory style approach, for applications which integrate into the Dev, QA, and Production SailPoint Identity IQ Environments.
Provide application-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities and keep documentation accurate and up to date.
Thanks & Regards!
Atul Tyagi | IT Recruiter
Tel: 630.536.8202 Extn. 5535