Urgent Position C2c requirements Security Engineer / Azure Security: St. Louis MO
Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below, If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number (201) 384-7400 EXT 104 or email me Suchismita.firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Security Engineer/ Azure Security
Location: St. Louis , MO
Duration: Long Term
- Liaison with both technical and business stakeholders advising on our security standards and policies.
- Improve and maintain security services, focused on review efficiency, standards definition, and change management correctness.
- Maintain security posture through Azure security, application security, vulnerability management, penetration testing etc.
- Respond to security vulnerabilities and threat, manage the end-to-end detection and remediation processes, and escalate as required.
- Perform various security service functions including internal vulnerability scans, Azure security review, application security review, secure SDLC, application hardening validation and penetration testing activities.
- Document risk and mitigation controls, including policy/procedure updates.
- Participate in audits and assessments and provide support, as appropriate.
- Analyze established application security controls, secure SDLC initiatives and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Evaluate appropriate tools for supporting the application security and vulnerability management function.
- Participate in security on-call rotation.
What You Bring
- Expertise focused security administration
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience/certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Solid understanding of OWASP, S-SDLC, SAST, DAST, SCA processes.
- Working understanding of application security and vulnerability management.
- Experience working in a PCI DSS, SOC or HIPPA environment.
- Knowledge of all security domains is ideal.
- Nice to have CISSP, CEH, OSCP, ECSA, GSEC / GCIH / GCIA, CCSP, CSSLP, RHCE or MCSE.
- Azure focus
Senior Technical Recruiter
500 7th Ave., 8th Flr. | New York, NY 10018
(201) 384-7400 EXT- 104