URGENT POSITION— 100% Remote—-.Net Developer With Azure Exp(NO OPT/CPT)–PP NUM IS MUST
INTERVIEW SLOT: June 1, 2021 9:30 AM-11:00 AM EST– Pair programming test for 90 min
Client: CTS/Multiple Clients
POSITION: .Net Developer With Azure Exp(NO OPT/CPT)
POSITION: Lead .Net Developer With Azure Exp(NO OPT/CPT)
LOCATION: 100% Remote
PP NUM IS MUST
Skillset: .NET Core 2.1 or above, Angular 8.0 or above, AWS, Microservices architecture, Oracle
Start date: Need immediately ( 1+ year assignment)
· Strong techno-functional experience (preferable manufacturing and/or finance domain experience)
· Good hands on technical design and development experience
· Strong technical knowledge with peer review and unit testing experience
· Strong database knowledge – preferable Oracle, but other sound knowledge on other DB is fine too
· Work directly with Product Owners (PO) in collecting the requirements and converting the business requirements into user stories and technical stories
· Work closely with UX team to prepare the wireframe
· TDD development and design patterns is desirable
· AWS experience would be good, otherwise knowledge in other Cloud platform like Azure, Google Cloud is desirable;
The Senior Software Development Engineer will be a key domain and technology contributor and will report to the Software Development Manager. This is an excellent position for someone who is currently a developer/technical leader and would like to be a part of a highly efficient and distributed software development team.
Job responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
· Software Development Engineer and key domain and technology contributor
· Research new technologies and asses their applicability for System Platform and other client products
· Author, drive and validate architecture, design, test, and cybersecurity artifacts as part of the standard development process
· Modernize legacy products to use latest communication/cloud technologies
· Containerize System Platform and other client products
· Provide expertise and leadership in the implementation, review and validation of all software development deliverables ranging from requirements documentation, high level/detailed design, system architecture, test plans, test designs, test automation designs, test cases and test automation suite.
· Be a thought leader and a software test practice champion within the R&D organization. Push the envelope on innovation by bringing forward new test ideas and processes for improving the efficiency of our execution and validation processes.
Qualifications / Required Skills and Experience:
· A BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering. Strong technical/engineering background with the ability to analyze and solve difficult business problems in a complex domain.
· 8 to 12 years of experience with software product design, development and testing for infrastructure software products
· Azure, .Net full stack developer
· Docker containers, Kubernetes
· Web development
· Message Broker software products
· Well versed with Lean/Agile software development and testing principles used for high quality software development.
· Visual Studios Team Services (VSTS) and ADO experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to articulate the problem and solution space to different kinds of audiences
Net Core, .Net, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, Dapper
Web API, RESTful services
SQL Server & Oracle DB, must have a solid understanding of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
Unit and Integration Testing
Understanding of SOLID design principles & secure coding practices
Twilio or other contact center (Genesys, Avaya, Aspect etc.) product experience.
Serverless Azure Compute Services such as App services, Azure Functions
Data infrastructure services such as Azure Event Hub, Service Bus
Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
Familiar with production Cloud / DevOps environments
Thanks and Regards
Contact No: 609-853-0818 Ext. 2243
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”