Urgent opening as a Data Architect and Data Engineer
Hope you are doing great,
we have an Urgent opening as a Data Architect and Data Engineer . I am sending you job detail Please have a look and get back to me with Below detail, updated resume
Querying skills in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop
• Clearly give and receive information, requirements and specifications (facts, ideas, perspectives) through verbal, written and presentation communication methods
• Structure and drive working and informational sessions that promote collaboration, synergy, and achieve desired outcomes for assigned business initiatives
• Facilitate Data Requirement meetings with business and technical stockholders to resolve conflicts to drive decisions
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization (e.g. Entry level through to Senior Management)
• Understanding of dimensional modeling type requirements is a must.
• Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
• Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valu
(Cary, NC) Remote
· 8+ years of solutions development and delivery experience
· Hands ON Role
· Technical skills
· Building and Implementing data ingestion and curation process developed using Big data tools such as Spark(Scala/python/Java), Data bricks, Delta lake, Hive, Pig, Spark, HDFS, Sqoop, Kerberos,Sentry,Impala etc.
· Hands on expertise in: Implementing analytical data stores in Azure platform using ADLS/ADF/Data Bricks and Cosmos DB and CDP 7x
· Ingesting huge volumes data from various platforms for Analytics needs and writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable ETL code Strong SQL knowledge and data analysis skills for data anomaly detection and data quality assurance.
· Proficiency and extensive Experience with Spark & Scala, Python and performance tuning is a MUST
· Hive database management and Performance tuning is a MUST. (Partitioning / Bucketing )
· Strong SQL knowledge and data analysis skills for data anomaly detection and data quality assurance.
· Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
· Performance tuning and problem solving skills is a must.
· Code versioning experience using Bitbucket/AzDo. Working knowledge of AzDo pipelines would be a big plus.
· Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
· Eagerness to learn new technologies on the fly and ship to production
· Expert in technical program delivery across cross-functional / LOB teams
· Possesses strong leadership and negotiation skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
greater array of IT solutions, global expertise, and cost-management strategies.