Urgent opening as a Data Architect
Hope you are doing great,
we have an Urgent opening as a Data Architect. I am sending you job detail Please have a look and get back to me with updated resume, visa copy DL and employer detail. if you are interested.
NO h1b PLEASE
Position: Data Architect
Remote until covid. Post covid in Coppell, TX
• Works with business leaders and teams to collect and translate information requirements into data to develop data-centric solutions
• Use industry-accepted data architecture principles and standards for modeling, stored procedures, replication, regulations, and security, among others, to meet technical and business goals.
• Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
• Streamline data flows and models; improve consistency, quality, accessibility, and security; unify data architecture; remove unnecessary costs; and, optimize database activity across company needs.
• Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
• Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
• Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
• Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
• Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
• Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
• Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
• Educate team members through training and individual support.
• Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
Knowledge of Data modeling concepts
Knowledge of ETL and Data warehousing tools
greater array of IT solutions, global expertise, and cost-management strategies.