Urgent need on: SAP Business Analyst with ECC – Remote H1B’s only
My name is Suneetha and I am looking for SAP BA ECC – Onsite (Remote)
I’ve included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume
along with the required details at firstname.lastname@example.org and also you can call me at 510-675-7652
POSITION: SAP BA ECC – Onsite (Remote)
- A Business Analyst conducts research, monitors, maintains, and optimizes business solutions.
- Knowledge of business processes and SAP within a specific area(s) of responsibility, defined by the position.
- Directly support users and corporate processes in the assigned area.
- Researches gaps in functionality, gathers requirements of users and presents recommendations to teams both technical and business.
- Excellent grasp of industry and subject matter best practices, trends, and concepts.
- Ability to apply these concepts into the SAP environment and business process.
- Strong Leadership skills, especially in the handling of Organization Change Management are strongly desired.
- Support SAP ECC and related software.
- Knowledge of Sales and Distribution techniques, methods, and tools. Subject matter best practices.
- Knowledge of SAP reporting capabilities.
- Develop IT and end-user documentation for processes and procedures.
- Participate in Service Desk function to resolve user related support calls.
- Prepare and execute test plans for new functionality.
- Publish communication related to the deployment of new functionality.
- Translate user requests into user requirements and program specifications.
- Work with Enterprise Shared Services and programmers to assure compliance to program specifications
- Develop training outlines for end-users and collaborate with documentation specialists
- Liaise with Divisional Management to understand direction within their functional area of responsibility
- Monitor compliance with Service Level Agreements for site.
- Support business initiatives utilizing Project Management expertise.
- Maintain security in compliance with ThermoFisher Security directives.
- Ensure compliance to Thermo Fisher IT Policies and Guidelines.
- Travel can range from 25%-50%.
- Gather user requirements to develop solutions and alternatives.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Translate high-level information into details as well as summarize detailed information.
- Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Work with users to define concepts under direction of project leaders.
- Serve as the conduit between the user community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams.
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of business processes and best practices.
- Knowledge of SAP in specified area.
- Knowledge of Thermo Fisher SAP Template a plus.
- 3-7 years of business experience in functional area.
- 2-4 years of SAP experience.
- 4 year degree or 5-7 years experience in related area.
- Relevant technical certificates a plus.
- 4+ years of related technical work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Able to assume and complete assignments independently.
- Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to document tasks undertaken and complete HelpDesk requests in a suitable level of detail for both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such discounts, interest commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts.
- REASONING ABILITY:
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
Availability to join:
Current location (Complete address with zip code)
Last company name