Urgent need on: Min 9yrs Sr. Data Analyst @ Houston, TX (Remote to Start) on C2C any Visa
Hope you are well.
My name is Suneetha and I am looking for the position of Sr. Data Analyst @ Houston, TX
I’ve included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume
along with the required details to firstname.lastname@example.org and also you can call me at 223-203-9757
Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Client: Sysco Houston
Data Analyst, Senior
Scope: Drive strategies and tactics to optimize Sysco products using quantitative data.
Find answers to broad questions, identify patterns and trends, and make informed decisions to influence product strategy and direction.
Identify opportunities to enhance organizational competency around data and analytics.
• Utilize a combination of exploratory and descriptive analytics to inform product strategy and roadmap, and provide ad-hoc analyses that uncover root cause of recent business trends.
• Understand data infrastructure and coordinate with Data Engineering to deliver data models and structures to meet business demands.
• Design relevant data models, including outlining dimensions and measures needed, for answering business questions.
• Establish and implement product data standards and best practices in order to optimize the data collection, fidelity and accuracy.
• Develop product measurement plans and dashboards to monitor metrics and KPIs.
• Ensure optimization and validations initiatives are implemented, tracked and reviewed postproduction.
• Shape, explore and publish data for business analysis or stakeholder initiatives using core Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
• Maintain a presence in the broader data and analytics community. Other duties as assigned.
• 6 years’ experience in using data and analytics to drive decisions and insights.
• Experience with SQL.
• Experience with MixPanel or Google Analytics.
• Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Search Console, Adwords, Marin, Google DoubleClick stack, Tealium, or similar.
• Experience with Python Analytics/Viz packages.
• Experience with R-Studio.
• Experience with Data Mining tools such as RapidMiner, Opera, ProM, or similar.
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field.
Experience with programmatic media.
Experience with structured and semi-structured data.
Required Skills : SQL
Basic Qualification : Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Notes : Selling points for candidate : Project Verification Info :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :No
Exclusive to Apex :No
Face to face interview required :No
Candidate must be local :No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship ::No
Interview times set : :No
Type of project :Development/Engineering
Master Job Title :Data Analyst
Branch Code :Houston
Last 4 Digit SSN No:
Availability to interview:
Availability to join:
Current location (Complete address with zip code)
Last company name
Educational details(with year& university name):
Suneetha B, Technical Recruiter
600 Eagleview Blvd, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341
M : 223-203-9757 F: 484-359-7201
Follow us on LinkedIn Current Job Openings Apply