Urgent Need: Java Full stack Developer (USC/GC)
Rate– $70+/hr (Negotiable)
Role: Java Full stack Developer
Location: Dallas/Plano – TX (Start Remote but sure to relocate post covid)
Job Type : 12-month contract with possible Extensions
Interview Mode: WebEx-Video
Imp Client: Cognizant
End Client Domain: Bank
· Core Java, J2EE, Oracle Database/ PL SQL
· Core Java / J2EE
· Familiarity with Agile/Scrum concepts and experience working in an Agile environment
· Experience with various version control systems like Git or similar type repositories
· Spring boot, Hibernate or similar ORM framework
· Strong Database skills preferably with Oracle; Past experience in PL SQL, processing large amount of data
· Knowledge of micro services.
· Knowledge of JMS and related middleware products such as IBM MQ Series.
· Unix scripting, Maven will be desired.
· Knowledge of job scheduling tools like Autosys will be plus.
· Knowledge of Kafka would be added plus
· Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
· Good communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate asks and provide status
· Ability to pick up and assimilate system knowledge and provide input on automation or process improvement
· Ability to triage and support production issues as required
· Self-starter with confidence to drive issues through to completion in highly pressured environment.
· Strong problem management and problem investigation skills with ability to learn new skills quickly to value add in problem focus areas.
Desk: (609) 853 0818 Ext. 2306
www.nityo.com | Plainsboro, NJ