Urgent need for Junior Product Owner at Rockville, Maryland::USC GC only
Please send me candidate with mention visa status or contact details . It would be easy to contact ::Only Need USC or GC
Junior Product Owner
USC GC only
Client: one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner for data services.
Looking for Excellent Candidates who has worked with huge Clients and well reputed Educational background.
Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner for data services, is looking for top talent to join their elite team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. Our client wants candidates who are eager to learn and grow with them as they work to move their market monitoring applications to modern big data platforms in the cloud where up to 60 billion market events are being processed each day.
The main function of the Business Analyst is to work as part of a Platform product team and perform business analyses for assigned product(s) in order to ensure that the platform meets the needs of the business communities it will serve. Be able to represent the business user to the delivery team and anticipate the needs of the end user. Envision and harmonize feature requirements to ensure that platform optimally meets needs of the disparate business organizations and processes it supports. Help drive platform transformation to integrate functionality that more effectively facilitates core business needs.
Job Responsibilities, in addition to those described:
- Work closely with Product Managers and Client who represent platform users’ lines of business to determine platform requirements.
- Spend time with end-users to gain an appreciation of the work they perform and how they use your product.
- Determine the requirements for features and/or enhancements that are part of the product vision using standard techniques including user interviews, group feedback sessions, and direct observation.
- Document new feature and enhancement requirements as Epics/Stories/etc. in Jira including technical information (e.g., data requirements, state diagrams, etc).
- Communicate concepts and work with UI/UX designer as part of requirements definition process.
- Support the development team throughout an Agile development process including clarifying requirements, providing feedback, and testing changes.
- Support end-user feedback activities, such as user acceptance testing, modifying, training, documentation, and demonstrations.
- Perform user support tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or other related discipline.
- 3-5 years as an BA, Product Owner, Product Manager or similar function.
- Familiarity with software development processes, especially Agile SCRUM and creating common artifacts.
- Ability to solve business problems by envisioning a product or feature and communicate it to all levels of business and technical teams using wireframes, documentation, and presentations, as appropriate.
- Able to generate creative, simple solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and run queries.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly solve problems and understand complex details.
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with high quality solutions.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
- Must be able to travel domestically up to 40%.
Arun Raman| Sr Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC |
Phone: 201-620-9700 * 137 |
Mailing Address: 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb# 255, Jersey City, NJ 07306
Corp. Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070
Web link: www.apetan.com