Urgent Hiring for TIBCO ADMINISTRATOR in PLANO, TeXaS || VISA(ONLY(H1B , H4 EAD, GC-EAD , Green Card , US Citizen , others ) ——>NO Need (NO OPT , CPT VISA , H1 Transfer)
Please let me know if you are fine with Job description And Location,
I will really appreciate if you respond me back with resume ASAP
Role :Tibco Administrator
Location :Plano , TX
Duration : Long Term
Client : TCS
Please share profiles for below mentioned requirement-
· TIBCO Products (BW5, BW6, EMS, Admin, Hawk rules) Installation, Administration, maintenance and configuration
– Support EMS environment wrt queues, topics, bridges, routes, etc
– Develop and maintain installation, configuration, upgrades, FT setup procedures.
– Expertise in Infrastructure technologies with hands-on experience in high availability cluster solutions using Redhat, Sun and Veritas with UNIX, LINUX Administration experience
– Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
· Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes,
· Direct onshore / offshore resources to provide first-level operational support
· Create and communicate status updates in keeping with EIS standards
· Plan to be part of production issues troubleshooting to have the correct RCAs. Also, troubleshoot issues for error handling and logging.
· Perform problem / performance analysis as needed to identify root causes of issues
· Working with the Enterprise architecture team to understand the global strategy and enhance the framework in line with the global roadmap and strategy.
· Act as an architecture stream resource and work with Application Maintenance Support teams.
. Experience on any of the Web Services Gateway products like Layer7 API Mgmt
· More than 10 years of experience in TIBCO Administration
· A minimum of 4 years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or any other hands on leadership role.
– Experienced TIBCO Administrator responsible for deployments, configurations, performance tuning, setting up Hawk rules, monitoring EMS queues, setting up security, etc
– Experience on providing operational assistance and guidance for TIBCO products including monitoring, management, disaster recovery, security compliance, networking, storage etc.
. Exposure and ready to learn new technologies like Layer7 API Mgmt
– Follow established processes and improve process/procedures to meet new application needs in various areas maintain standards, monitoring, patch management and developing automation tools
– Plan to be part of production issues troubleshoot to have the correct RCAs
– Knowledge on Azure cloud
. A minimum of 5 years of experience working with customers directly.
– Knowledge and understanding of Unix commands, and other scripting languages
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Passionate about learning new technologies
– Participate in change management discussions and own the technical open points within the architecture stream.
Nice to have:
· Management consulting experience
· Project management experience working with similar technologies in the Cloud
· Experience working with various verticals (i.e. financial services, insurance, retail, healthcare, technology)
| Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/21/21, 01:18:18 PM
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “vishalc2crequirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vishalc2crequirements/CAOWqiJa%2B1ENzYnvMGb_Lnnj%2B%2BMvr%2BB3mNqnPN-_AF%2BXJfiBc%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.