Urgent hiring for Power BI Developer
We have a job profile for Power BI
Location: Raritan NJ
* Identify analytics needs of internal teams through a comprehensive understanding of their business and collaboration with its stakeholders.
* Partner with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that improve business decision making, performance, and customer experience.
* Manage analytics roadmap, priorities, and related projects.
* Define and work with stakeholders to improve data integrity and usefulness throughout the company, including identification of opportunities to improve operations and processes that impact data.
* Evaluate, develop and deploy data visualization toolsets.
* Foster cross functional/regional sharing of analytical frameworks, approaches, and insights.
* Drive maturity throughout the program through defined and documented processes and increased automation and self-service.
* Plan and ensure delivery of ongoing end user training and education for greater awareness of analytics tools and data, deeper analytical skills, and greater self service capabilities.
* Manage, mentor, and develop members of the Analytics team Will be responsible for creating Power BI reports from existing reports in Microstrategy.
* The candidate will need to:
* Analyse current Micro strategy reports and build new reports in Power BI.
* Be able to work with various data sources or multiple tables.
* Analyse and benchmark reporting performance
* Deploy to various non-prod and prod environments
* Migrate to Azure / Work with Azure services
* Work with existing data extraction methods to feed reporting platform
* Identify improvements to current data extraction process