Urgent Hiring for PEGA DEVELOPER in REMOTE Location || VISA(ONLY(H1B , H4 EAD, GC-EAD , Green Card , US Citizen , others ) ——>NO Need (NO OPT , CPT VISA , H1 Transfer)
Please let me know if you are fine with Job description And Location,
I will really appreciate if you respond me back with resume ASAP
Role :PEGA Developer
Location : Remote
Duration : Long Term
Client : TCS
Please share profiles for below mentioned requirements—-
A generic JD for PEGA Developers :
- Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs.
- Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
- Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
- Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Maintaining the security of all system applications.
Pega Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Proven work experience as a Pega developer.
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of coding languages including Angular JS, Java, and JQuery.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issue
| Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/15/21, 12:05:01 PM
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “vishalc2crequirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vishalc2crequirements/CAOWqiJbckfYVSjx8QGQo0aBjomNa0YrM%2BEQTH9ASKXFbXXeKZw%40mail.gmail.com.