Urgent Hiring for ORACLE PL/SQl DEVELOPER in Texas City , TEXAS (TX) || VISA(ONLY(H1B , H4 EAD, GC-EAD , Green Card , US Citizen , others ) ——>NO Need (NO OPT , CPT VISA , H1 Transfer)
Please let me know if you are fine with Job description And Location,
I will really appreciate if you respond me back with resume ASAP
Role :Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location :Texas City , TX
Duration : Long Term
Client : TCS
Please share profiles for below mentioned requirements—-
- Strong experience with Oracle Database Development, strong PL/SQL programming and performance tuning
- Good understanding data retrieval procedures adopted by applications.
- Design and implement Database Objects to maintain the organizational data and maintain the integrity of the relational data.
- Write complex functions and procedures for new packages and update existing packages in an established Oracle database using pre-defined business rules.
- Work with Database Administrators to implement design changes and new packages.
- Performance testing and rewriting of production code/SQL statements & procedures performing badly, identified by Database Administrators.
- Experience working with Oracle Goldengate.
- Expertise with Oracle Applications including Applications development and Oracle database expertise.
- Experience with UNIX, Shell scripting.
- Responsibility for constructing and/or optimizing physical database designs tailored for the Oracle database environment in support of various strategic application development initiatives (database/table/object/index/view/trigger/package/procedure etc).
- Supporting application development timelines by reviewing and assisting in the implementation of designs and/or incremental changes to database definitions.
- Design & development Services – Physical database design and creation, partitioning, capacity planning, DDL creation update etc., view design and creation, stored procedure, trigger and query coding and tuning
- Data Services – Data replication, reporting, adhoc query support, data correction, CDC/IIDR change tracking
- Performance and Tuning Services – Performance Profile baseline, database tuning, index reviews, query tuning.
- Data backup & management services – Backup requirements, backup plan, recovery plan, disaster recovery backup plan, data archiving & purge, utilities and SSIS support, reorganization strategy and maintenance plan
- Database and OS Upgrade Services – Transition to different DBMS or operating system, support upgrade-related issues per application
- Security Services – Non-standard Security role setup
- HOTS turnover plan
- Database connectivity support activities
- Undertaking the planning and carrying out of system upgrade initiatives and database recovery actions as required and generally contributing toward the overall online availability goals of the organization.
- Perform feasibility studies and cost estimates in response to user requests.
- Query performance monitoring, tuning and recommendation.
- Position requires the individual to carry a cell phone and be available at all times.
- Prepare and present written reports and oral presentations, following research and evaluation.
- Performance tuning, problem identification and resolution in production and development environments.
- Identifies and leverages best practices among Engineering staff as well as within peer teams
- Develops self & others through Coaching, Contributing to Team Success, Continuously Learning and Sharing Knowledge
- Understands the product/technology lifecycle, follow end-of-life and provide recommendation for changes/upgrades
- Demonstrates high analytical skills and is self-motivated/directed
- Develops and contributes to policies, standards and procedures, and documentation of best practices/process improvements
- Possess effective written and communication skills
- 5 years' experience in database administration (Oracle)
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of information warehousing and large-scale data management issues and concepts.
- Solid understanding of physical database design and online production support requirements for the Oracle database environment.
- Familiarity and experience with technologies commonly used to connect with Oracle (i.e. Informatica etc.)
- Ability to project plan, co-ordinate and carry to completion database initiatives, with solid interpersonal organizational and people communication skills, as well as solid writing and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Data Modeling and Data Normalization techniques.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong problem determination and resolution skills.
- Ability to prepare, present oral and written reports, presentations, and recommendations and to perform necessary research or investigations
- Ability to accept high level assignments and work with limited supervision and guidance
- Excellent work history and attendance record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Certified in Database Administration/ Programming.
Scripting and basic commands.
|10/04/21, 10:34:52 AM|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “vishalc2crequirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vishalc2crequirements/CAOWqiJZYiH0h%2BeMRPHFVZP19YS9Kwig%2B3-WaJr8Bkuwh7QO%2Bsw%40mail.gmail.com.