Urgent Hiring for AEM DEVELOPER in REMOTE Location || VISA(ONLY(H1B , H4 EAD, GC-EAD , Green Card , US Citizen , others ) ——>NO Need (NO OPT , CPT VISA , H1 Transfer)
Please let me know if you are fine with Job description And Location,
I will really appreciate if you respond me back with resume ASAP
Role :AEM Developer
Location : Remote
Duration : Long Term
Client : TCS
Please share profiles for below mentioned requirements—-
- Creation, configuration and integration of templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows, and other AEM 6.5 artifacts – OSGi, Apache Felix, Sling, JCR, workflows
- Ensure a quality delivery to time, scope and budget and provide status updates to the leads on a regular basis
- Strong knowledge on Adobe AEM 6.5 and other Marketing modules – Sites, Assets, MSM, Target, Analytics, Launch
- Help other team members in implementation and understanding design aspects and employ best practices , strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Good understanding of Scene 7/Dynamic Media platform and customizations wit AEM
- Content editing/documentation of all the bugs, enhancements
- Have experience in Agile delivery with onsite-offshore teams
- Collaborate with UX design team colleagues on any necessary mockups or image assets
- Cooperate with business owners and compliance reviewers to make any required revisions
AEM UI Developer
- Creating Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture using React.js / Angular
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer on any major Web Content Management like Adobe AEM
- Following best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Creating Responsive web design to adapt multiple device support
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and debug the performance UI issues
- Creating quality mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
Lambda functions – Good understanding of the AWS Lambda and custom queries for the AEM integration for DCP platform.
| Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/14/21, 01:23:45 PM
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “vishalc2crequirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vishalc2crequirements/CAOWqiJaNmdtzmtOkA4T6AOotzVz25BcJ3LdOPxj%2BvZKsutOJ5g%40mail.gmail.com.