Urgent Dot Net Developer for Dallas TX
.Net Developer – Contract – Dallas TX
Job Description – Senior and Mid-level Developer (.net/ C#/ SQL)
Develop code maintaining the standards on pre-defined framework to convert .NET legacy monolith to Microservice based architecture using Web API.
For a senior level, 10+ years’ coding and leadership experience is required.
For a mid-level developer 6+ years’ coding experience is required.
Required proficiency and experience
- Solid understanding of Data Structures (Stack, Queue, Linked List)
- .NET, C#, ASP.net: designing, developing, testing, and maintaining new/ existing applications. Writing functional code with a clear understanding of basic concepts
- .NET Core/.NET Core Web API, REST, SOAP, and RPC APIs
- Database/ SQL server legacy frameworks: writing and debugging stored procedures, triggers, SQL scripts, views, indexes (clustered and non-clustered), tables (one-many, many-many relationships), etc.
- Structured approach to problem solving. Hands-on coding experience is a must.
- Experience with test driven development (code testing) in an Agile environment
- In-depth understanding of architecture of the applications/ projects worked on.
- Developing and supporting applications via SDLC process
- Good communication skills with clarity of thoughts, and energy.
- College degree in Computer Science (or an advanced math degree) is preferred
Desired skills and experience
- Microservices Architecture, Angular, and Cloud.
- Resumes/ profiles should describe specific individual and team contribution details as opposed to showing responsibilities under Work Experience
1) Conceptual question – on C#, .net, & SQL – data structures
2) Live coding
3) Exhibit clear communication and energy.
Name – Bhawani Shankar Pandey | Designation- IT Recruiter