UI/UX Designer – Immediate Interview– Remote
Hope you are doing good,
I got an excellent candidate suitable for this opportunity.
Please find her basic details and resume attached below and let me know your thoughts.
Full Name : Archana Mirkhelkar
Title : UI / UX Designer
Location : Marietta, GA
Relocation : Georgia and Remote
Visa : H4 EAD
Availability : 1 Week Notice
Experience : 3+ years
Margin5 Solutions Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
This is Matt from Oloop Technology Solutions. Given below are the details of a position with one of our clients and was wondering if you would be interested or can recommend someone who would be interested in this job.
Role: UI/UX Designer
Duration: 4+ Months Contract (640 Hours)
Primary Skills: UI, UX, Sketch, Wireframes, UX Discovery, Figma, XD and Salesforce Experience must
Work on fast paced and enriching Salesforce engagements with some of the best professionals in the industry. We retain and redeploy more than 95% of our contract consultants across multiple engagements and offer learning and certification opportunities for all Salesforce professionals who work with us.
For this particular engagement, these are the key skills:
· Mid-Senior UX/UI designer
· UX Discovery – interview/workshop facilitation and documentation
· Customer Journey Mapping
· Storyboarding and User Flows
· Advanced/Expert Level in Sketch/Figma/XD
· Hours are CST
Additionally, we’re looking for the following experience/expertise from our UX Designers:
· 5-8 years in-depth knowledge and experience with a Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
· Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, alongside cross-functional teams including visual design, user research, and engineering
· Experience using industry-standard software, tools and methodologies (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, InVision, Marvel, Proto.io, etc.)
· Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
· Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
· Experience pivoting and navigating dynamic and changing situations
· Strong communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
· Proactive, self-sufficient and professional, with strong organizational and time management skills
· Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering design and user experience excellence
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately. Thank you.Advertisement