UI Developer with ReactJS & .NET ; Location: Remote
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
Job Title: UI Developer with ReactJS & .NET
Duration: 6 Months
1. React development experience- at least 4 years
2. .Net Core experience
• CMS Systems experience • AEM a huge +
- Collaborating with design and development teams to deliver engaging desktop and mobile user interfaces
- Using critical thinking skills to solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Validating and testing for 508 compliancy and cross-browser / platform / device compatibility
- Writing clean, maintainable, and reusable code and assist in maintaining and optimizing frameworks, libraries and plugins
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meeting attendance and punctuality standards
What we’ll want you to have:
- 4+ years Microsoft .NET experience, including .NET Core
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience a HUGE plus
- Ability to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Ability to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Ability to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Ability to work independently on intermediate level tasks and take direction for team leads for advanced scenarios
- Ability to be immobile for long extended periods.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information
Ability to identify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibilit
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.