UI Architect – Remote
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in UI Architect. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires UI Architect in addition to the above skills. It is located in Remote. United States.
Job Title: UI Architect
Duration: Long Term Contract
10+ years of experience in software development working on enterprise-class applications
• 6+ years of experience developing or architecting Web Application framework with NodeJS, Spring Boot, Java, React JS or AngularJS (knowledge of Angular 5+ required)
• 3+ years of some experience with concept of service API, caching, web component, content management, web security, SSR/CSR, cloud platform, queue, micro services and service mesh, sql and non-sql storage, identity management, CICD.
• Experience with SAFE practices or able to work in SAFE practices and agile methodologies.
• Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development
• Experience related to security oriented projects and solutioning.
• Experience with BackboneJS, Angular, Polymer, and other popular front-end framework
• Experience with NodeJS, Spring Boot and related server-side concepts
• Experiences with Redis, Oracle, Cassandra, Kafka
• Experience with ES6/ES7/ES8, UI Middleware
• Experience with UI sharing: Web Components, Micro-frontends, Control/Pattern libraries and tools
• Experience with state management: Flux, Redux, NGRX, and related patterns
• Experience with the UX success factors accessibility, usability, and aesthetics
• Experience in developing micro-components, microservices, and deploy on cloud platforms like GCP, Amazon EC2, and Azure
• Experience in server-side: micro-services, CDNs, data caches, and stores
• Experience in Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, GIT and other DevOps principles
• Experience working with Agile development frameworks
• A systems problem solver, able to move fluidly between high-level abstract thinking and detailed implementation
• Open-minded to new ideas & approaches, and ability to implement the ideas using various technologies
• A self-starter that is naturally inquisitive
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.