·Senior technical person for customer and offshore interaction – able to trouble shoot as per needs
·Kick start the program and hand over to offshore technical team for execution
·Support Offshore team for any project need w.r.t requirements, technical solutions, customer approvals
Experience- 10+ Years
Must Have Skills:
· SQL Server
· Azure (3+ Years)
· MPP data platforms like Azure SQL, Managed SQL, Azure Data Lake
· Data Modeling
· 10+ years of experience in data architecture & data analytics space.
· 5+ years of experience in developing end to end data solution architecture for various data architecture patterns. E.g. data warehouses, Operational data stores, Data Lakes etc.
· Must have experience in various data model patterns used in different data architectures.
· Must have experience in producing various architecture artifacts and presenting it to various stakeholders and review boards.
· Must have experience in one or more ETL workloads using Azure Data Factory, HDFS and Spark
· Must have experience in one or more MPP data platforms like Azure SQL, Managed SQL, Azure Data Lake
· Must have experience working in Agile environment.
· Up to date on latest technology platform trends in data architecture space.
· Data modeling principles including conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, dimensional modelling techniques
· Well familiar with Data models technologies and approaches
· Should have experience in data warehouse architectures (e.g. Azure Synapse DB and Enterprise BI)
· Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business stakeholders to ensure functional requirements and technical implementation considerations are understood and accepted.
· Data discovery and prototype work in SQL, and work with data consumers to evolve from initial models to final specifications that meet business needs.
· Present data models in review meetings
· Practical experience in data mining and analysis tools with intermediate to advanced query skills (ex. MS SQL, Synapse Analytics, Data Explorer, Cosmos, Hive, MR, RedShift, Snowflake, MySQL).
· Ability to learn quickly and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Experience with understanding technical design specifications that are consumed by development/engineering teams as a guide for
Job Title: MySQL with Aurora
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 6-12 months
Is Remote option available during COVID: yes
Provision AWS Aurora MySQL instances instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
Prepare documentations and specifications
Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Estimate MySQL database capacities; develop methods for monitoring database capacity and usage.
Lead efforts to develop and improve procedures for automated monitoring and proactive intervention, reducing any need downtime.
Develop Stored Procedures and Database Triggers in support of application development.
Participate in application development projects and be responsible for the database architecture and design.
Participate in the creation of development, staging, and production database instances, and the migration from one environment to another.
Responsible for developer SQL code review to ensure queries are optimized and tuned to perform efficiently prior to production release.
Participate in a 24×7 support rotation.
Support complex web-based applications.
Demonstrated ability with infrastructure/DB automation tools such as GitHub, Terraform, Ansible, or similar software.
5+ years of experience in MySQL databases
Experience with a code library tool such as GitHub
Experience with databases in a Linux environment
Experience with MySQL in AWS
Working knowledge of data security, and user authentication and authorization.
5-7 years of relevant work experience.
Must have strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
Must have experience in Mysql database architecture, logical and physical design, automation, documentation, installs, shell scripting, PL/ SQL programming, catalog navigation, query tuning, system tuning, resource contention analysis, backup and recovery, standby, replication, etc.
Must have strong knowledge of Linux.
Strong understanding of command line and server administration.
Knowledge of shell scripting (e.g., Bash, Perl).
Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases