:Title:-MOBILE IOS DEVELOPER(Must be located within the Seattle area ) :: no h1b
You don't want to miss this.
Title:-MOBILE IOS DEVELOPER
Duration: 1 year with potential for extension
Location: Must be located within the Seattle area or willing to relocate here. Work will be remote, but the candidate will need to be close to onsite due to security reasons.
· The Senior Mobile Application Developer on the Digital Solutions team is passionate about developing customer oriented digital applications that make healthcare work better. You love working in a high performing collaborative environment. You have a history of working on medium to large scale application development efforts, solving complex business needs with technical solutions.
Must Haves specified by the Manager:
· Must have deep experience in Swift and the iOS platform. Preferred (but not required) experience with.NET/C# or Android. This developer should be able to hit the ground running backfilling on Premera Flagship mobile application. With many exciting features on the roadmap this year. This will help us with our capacity to implement urgently needed features to support telehealth.
· At least 4 years of Mobile application development using Java and/or Swift.
· Experience developing and optimizing apps for REST based services.
· Demonstrated experience identifying and assessing root causes of customer facing issues.
· Experience with CI/CD and automated testing technologies for mobile applications.
· An understanding of mobile security best practices.
· Provide design and technical expertise for large and medium sized projects.
· Plan and develop automated tests associated with cross-functional project efforts.
· Effectively analyzes and resolves high risk production problems related to assigned applications; assess alternatives and implement long-term solutions.
· Monitor and communicate status and schedules to appropriate levels of business and IT management.
· Incorporate LEAN principles in all development and delivery efforts.
· Initiate a personal training plan, continue acquiring skills and knowledge, and pursue an understanding of the organization’s business plans and strategies.
· Contribute in a broad role to do what it takes to deliver amazing software.