My name is Riya from Spiceorb and I am looking for Technical Project Manager to work for Contract Position in Bellevue, WA/ Remote
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at Riya@spiceorb.com
Work Authorization: –
Current Location: –
Best Time to contact:-
Availability to relocate:-
Availability to interview:-
Availability to join: –
Title: Technical Project Manager
location: Bellevue, WA /Remote
Title: 18+ Months Contract
We are looking for a highly energetic Technical Project Manager for one of our leading clients in US. Required prior experience in managing projects in technologies like Java, Spring Boot Microservices, Public Cloud Platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP.
Responsibilities and Requirements:-
• Manages delivery of a portfolio of projects that are being executed on Cloud native environments using Scrum/DevOps model
• Overview all aspects of software development lifecycle of the projects along with assigned project manager for scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs, risks and change.
• Conduct regular review of the scrum, development and devops practices of the project and identify necessary actions for quality improvement. Ensure that the improvement plans are taken to closure.
• Conduct architecture and design reviews of the projects to ensure optimal performance, resiliency and availability of the application and the underlying infrastructure.
• Drive recruitment activities for the portfolio and work closely with RMG & Recruitment team to ensure closure of the positions at the earliest.
• Conduct proactive issue and risk management and apprise senior management of challenges at the earliest.
• Ensure that knowledge repository is created and updated at a regular basis.