::: Technical Program Manager(RPA Skills) – Remote
This is Subash, – Recruitment Team from Cyma Systems
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to Subash@cymasys.com
Title: Technical Program Manager(RPA Skills)
Role Scope / Deliverables: What will you do?
• Engage various business leads to identify transformation opportunities through automation.
• Manage backlog of automation opportunities and continue to look for opportunities that align with program objectives.
• Organize and facilitate business group road shows to introduce Automation and collect automation opportunities.
• Review submitted Ideation Forms and screen opportunities for high level suitability to continue pursuing from an automatability and value perspective.
• Meet with subject matter experts to understand opportunity and gather additional information to assist in qualifying the opportunity.
• Answer qualification questions in Productivity Tracker for each process
• Prioritize pipeline based on relative value & complexity of opportunities.
• Review prioritized intake opportunities and design an automated solution (with assistance of PPI, if required)
• Perform walkthroughs with SMEs to design an automated solution and complete a PDD that reflects the design.
• Facilitate necessary approvals, including Application & CIS/Data Privacy
• Finalize chargeback agreement and create Project Plan.
• Project management responsibilities, including client communication, team management, execution of projects, prioritization, scheduling, productivity evaluation, and presentation of deliverables.
• Assessing the portfolio of automation projects in production and define an impactful portfolio of automation products that can be scaled across various business groups and functions.
• Manage the financials of the entire portfolio of automations and report total investment and value for the Automation Program.
• Leads the Communications Plan and Strategy that defines how the Automation COE Program will execute communications, including Thermo Fisher branded communication templates and communication calendar.
• Drive the adoption of Automation as a Mindset in Thermo Fisher
Key Skills: Education
Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field
• 10+ years of professional experience in delivering large complex operations transformation initiatives
• 5+ years’ experience leading and managing project teams.
• 3+ years of experience in Leadership role on Automation Technologies like RPA, Conversational AI, Process Mining and Smart OCR
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Credible change agent with demonstrated initiative, facilitation & interpersonal skills; exhibits confidence; proven ability to work well with & influence all levels of stakeholders.
• Proven ability to lead; demonstrated abilities to deliver effective presentations and educate at all levels of the organization.
• Clear & strategic thinker: strong problem-solving skills; good business acumen; recognizes & addresses systemic issues, leverages & shares best practices.
• Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to reason through complex situations with strength in identifying and mitigating risks.
Thanks & Regards,
Subash Chandra C
CYMA Systems Inc
360 Tolland Turnpike, Suite 2D ,Manchester, CT 06042
860-791-6397 ext 719, 860-791-6372(Fax)
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cymasys.com
Confidentiality & Disclaimer:
This e-mail message, including any attachments contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cyma Systems Inc. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Cyma Systems Inc does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
“CYMA SYSTEMS INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status”.