Technical Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect – REMOTE
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Technical Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect
Duration: 12+ months
Job Description :
· Gather complex business requirements and translate those requirements into a solution design.
· Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
· Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvements, perform gap analysis, document and translate business requirements into well-architected technical specifications and solutions
· Develop and manage client facing deliverables
· Develop solutions leveraging the Microsoft Dynamics 365, Flow, PowerApps, PowerBI and plugin design.
· Should have familiarity with C# and .Net in general – object oriented design, REST API’s, secure coding, MSSQL and leveraging cloud computing beyond the boundaries of a D365 instance.
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/ ).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.