Technical Advisor ; Location: 100% REMOTE
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
Job Title: Technical Advisor
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: 6+ Months
Application Architecture Experience overseeing Application Migrations
Previous Applications Architect Current Advisor/Application Support – Senior Application Migration experience Understanding of how Infrastructure plays a part in Application Migrations
Notes/Project Details and Qualifications:
– Multiple teams involved – some doing remediation, some teams doing migration (this one is migration focused). Technical Advisor role is ensuring everything 'works' in the end and putting in necessary fixes – “Client is the rubber stamp for completion”
– Technical Advisor is supporting teams doing the remediation/migration. Role provides support and issue resolution. A support role versus hand's on, more about problem solving and providing solutions.
– Majority of applications go through a remediation phase; Technical Advisor should be able to support/understand infrastructure tools – i.e. network related concerns, load balances, more at the application level AND understand the Application LifeCycle, i.e. servers and databases, related to protocols – secure connections, single sign-on, etc.
– Candidates should have deployment/implementation experience – ideally have been an architect at some point. Should have some private cloud experience. Need more than all public cloud experience. Not a true DevOps role.
– Must have Requirements: proven experience with application migrations/modernization and understanding of infrastructure involved (understanding what it takes to migrate an application from one environment to another and know all the infrastructure needed to support this kind of migration); patient, know how to trouble and strong communication/confidence.
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.