Tableau Lead || San Francisco, CA || Long Term Contract
I hope you are doing well!
I have an urgent need for a Tableau Developer. Please review the requirement below and let me know If you are available and interested. If not then please do refer me to someone who might be looking for a similar job within your Network. I’ll be glad to help.
For any queries please reply back to me on this email OR give me call.
Reply to:- Devesh@siraconsultinginc.com
Job Title: Tableau Lead
Project Location: San Francisco, CA
Project Duration:- Long Term Contract
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Tableau Lead, who will be responsible to design, develop Tableau desktop: reports development and publishing. Ensure new features and subject areas are modeled to integrate with existing structures and provide a consistent view.
- Must have 4+ years of experience working as a Tableau reports.
- BA or BS in Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering required.
- 5+ years of experience using business intelligence reporting tools. Mastery of Tableau for the creation and automation of Enterprise-Scale dashboards.
- 5+ years of experience writing advanced SQL, performance tuning of BI queries, data modeling, and data mining from multiple sources (SQL, ETL, data warehousing).
- Knowledge of Private Wealth Management/Investment Management – with the ability to interpret definitions and calculations from business language to developer logic.
- Experience with portfolio management and related reporting.
- Expertise with Data Visualization best practices.
- Possess a strong foundation in data analytics, and understanding, and a foundation in data science.
- Have exposure to statistical modeling experience (R, SAS, SPSS). (Preferred).
- Strong visualization design and development experience with Tableau (and other Business Intelligence tools).
- Expert in writing SQL.
- Excellent attention to detail and experience debugging code.
- Proven track record of delivery for business-critical BI/Analytics projects.
- Ability to operate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills – ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to the business.
- Clear, high-level understanding of complex data models and software integration/delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Strong preference to a candidate with previous experience in the Wealth Management industry
- Work Independently with the stakeholder
- Design and develop Tableau reports and dashboards that will yield actionable insights that present the answers to business questions.
- Run ad-hoc analysis for Product and Business Managers using standard query languages and operationalize for repeatable use via Tableau reporting suite.
- Code and modify SQL/ETL based on dashboard requirements.
- Maintain validation of reporting business rules, documentation, and distributions to proper stakeholders.
- Train and educate co-workers on data visualization tools and best practices.
- Preferred additional skills: Denodo, Snowflake, SalesForce/Tableau integration
- Design, Develop tableau reports.
- Tableau related