Tableau Developer | 66761 | Baltimore Maryland
Job Title :
6+ Months Contract
Client Company :
Prime Vendor // University of Maryland Medical System
Zip Code :
Required Skills :
Tableau, Heavy Development and Integration
Job Description :
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- This role will require the Tableau Developer to work across numerous business areas specifically Operations with the support of their coworkers to impact and build dashboards to enhance departmental performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in identifying and developing business solutions, using queries and analytical tools.
- The Tableau Developer will be responsible for keeping up with all deadlines, deliverables, and open lines of communication throughout the organization.
- Occasionally prepare clear and concise high-level PowerPoint presentations.
- Help to manage multiple projects, develop project plans and monitor performance ensuring timely completion of projects and appropriate reporting.
- Gain experience in driving medium to large-scale projects within the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and provide trending and conclusions.
- 7-10 years of working experience, or education related experience
- Demonstrable evidence of and proven analytical and problem-solving capability; including ability to analyze process changes from the business perspective
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly with the flexibility to adapt to change
- Prior experience with dashboard creation and writing SQL queries is preferred
Submission Templet – In order to submit a Profile with Client, Can you please provide me with below details along with references
Current Location with Zip Code:
(Need two manager or Lead references )
Note :(References won’t get contacted unless the candidate gets a project Confirmation from Client. It is a procedure to fallow for submission of resume with Client)
Note: your actual Vendor Pay Rate will be 1.5% (I Labor Fee) less than the final Vendor Pay Rate accepted by Waynsys INC
Sr. IT Recruiter
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.
Note: Any resume submitted by Waynsys Inc is presented with the understanding that the candidate is being considered for your direct end-client (end-client is the company where the work will be performed). If there is any other company involved between the end-client and your company, please do not submit this resume without our written approval. If you submit the resume to another third party, Waynsys Inc reserves the right to work with the third party directly.