Sr. UI/UX Developer (Must have solid understanding of either Java or .Net) – Currently Remote until Covid
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Sr. UI/UX Developer (Must have solid understanding of either Java or .Net)
Location: Currently Remote until Covid
Duration: 12+ months
Job Description :
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas designs based on market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and user study findings.
· Practice user-centered design by participating in user research and incorporating data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/ opportunities.
· Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders, while clearly communicating design rationale and tradeoffs.
· Work closely with a cross-functional team to create an intuitive, cohesive and seamless user experience across all products.
· Work within established design guidelines while striving to raise the quality bar.
· Work with the development team to ensure technical business needs are met while maintaining a strong focus on the user experience.
· Must be well-versed in current web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility, and have strong familiarity with the latest web and app design trends.
· Present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way, have an eye for detail, and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
· Minimum 8 years hands-on UI/UX design experience.
· 8 years’ experience designing web and mobile software products for B2C, B2B and enterprise users.
· 8 years’ experience creating storyboards, detailed user journey maps, wireframes, mockups, UX flows, and prototypes.
· At least 2 year experience designing OutSystems applications.
· Experience working on single-page applications
· Experience implementing pixel-perfect layouts and UI components using React.
· Experience building single-page applications that consume REST services.
· Experience with one server-side web application framework and language like C#/ASP. Net, JS/NodeJS.
· Understanding of UX, as well as the design techniques and principals involved in the production of conceptual prototypes, wireframes and HTML Prototypes.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
· Familiarity with Web Standards and Accessibility Best Practices.
· Ability to analyze written requirements and visually conceptualize the user interface and application flows.
· Knowledge of Adobe/ InVision/ Sketch products.
· Knowledge of Responsive Design Principles.
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.