#Sr Technical Architect_With Automobile Industry Experience
Hope you are doing great.
I am Ranga Raju M from HRM Business Solutions LLC.
Position: #Sr Technical Architect with automobile PROJECT experience
Location: Plano, TX
Visa: Any VISA Except OPT AND CPT
Experience: 15+ Years
Duration: Long term Contract
- Must understand what kind of problem a client is facing and introduce the best technical solution for this problem. Sometimes even helping them articulate the problem. This involves not only thinking of applications that follow specific architectural patterns but also being aware of available tools and work techniques, acting as a negotiator in the engineering and client team and making quick, sometimes incorrect, decisions.
- Familiarity with broker/dealer businesses is highly desirable.
- Experience with Automotive data structure of vehicle management
- Good understand the business flow and data flow for Dealer Systems.
- Integrating applications with a very large existing system and technical ecosphere – ensuring a seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity is a vital skill for Application Architects
- Provides technical expertise and direction for the development of complex hardware and software projects.
- Assists with decisions based on the highest degree of technical complexity and thorough understanding of the implications across the organization.
- Provide engineering expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, operations and sustainment that enhances overall system performance and availability
- Lead the research, analysis, and solution design and implementation for the program
- Drive strategic technological innovation, demonstrating a breadth and depth of knowledge in all things related to the operation
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration advice on complex matters and subject matter expertise for effective implementation
Experience & Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 15+ years’ experience in Information Technology, 5-8+ years in an Enterprise Architecture environment
- Experience in Cloud transformation projects
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system – knowledge of Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ, AWS Kinesis or similar
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, UrbanCode etc.
- Experience with container orchestration such Kubernetes, Mesos and containers such as Docker
- Hands-on experience in leading organizations through Cloud adoption and migration along with understanding of design standard methodologies for AWS (certification is preferred).
- You have a working knowledge of architecture frameworks
- Expertise with different architecture and design patterns and tools
- Consistent record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects
- Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions
- Experience of working with Technical and Application Architects
- Solid hands-on experience on software development life cycles
- Experience with a variety of modern programming languages and web-based development frameworks
- Solid experience working with diverse technology platforms
- You can successful mentor developers who are looking to become architects