Sr. Network Engineer – Level 3 Location: Pittsburgh, PA Client:-HCL
Hope you are doing great!!
Job Title: Sr. Network Engineer – Level 3
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
What you’ll be doing
- operate the network backbone that enables rapid scaling and growth around the globe
- Participate in operational planning for the full network stack
- Build capabilities for monitoring, alerting, automation, and self-healing networks
- Build adaptive network security capabilities that protect valuable company data and drive accountability and transparency in daily operations
- Identify opportunities for business enablement through smart use of technology
- Evaluate and recommend new software platforms and services
- Develop automated methods to solve and mitigate network events.
What you’ll need
- Strong Routing/Switching knowledge, Juniper (required), Cisco, Aruba Wifi (Required), Clear Pass (Required)
- Familiarity with deploying and handling networks in a Cloud heavy environment company
- Strong architectural chops and a passion for building what will become one of the largest, most dynamic corporate networks on the planet
- Extensive experience at all layers of the network from physical to application-aware firewalls
- Strong knowledge in scripting.
- Bachelor of Science in Computers or Business related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in supporting 24X7 global teams
- Strong skills in process, documentation, and change management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills