Sr. IOS Developer (Native) – Remote
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Sr. IOS Developer (Native). This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Sr. IOS Developer (Native) in addition to the above skills. It is located in Remote. United States.
Job Title: Sr. IOS Developer (Native)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Responsible for building the best experience possible for the millions of members using our mobile apps. You will work alongside other engineers and with the product and design teams to consistently deliver new features. You will also work to refactor existing code in order to bring greater stability and scalability for our application as our membership continues to increase.
In any given day you will:
· Contribute code and tests according to criteria established by our product team
· Monitor, troubleshoot, and support our application in production
· Seek opportunities to enhance the stability, performance, maintainability, and extensibility of our application
· 8+ years of software industry experience with 4+ years of IOS development.
· Experience on developing an iOS Universal application for iOS 10- above using Xcode 10.0 – above, Swift/SwiftUI/ Objective-C, and Mac OSX.
· Knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Knowledge of MVVM, MVC and other industries followed design pattern.
· Experience with writing custom reusable components, modules using Cocoapods /Swift Package, Analytics, A/B testing and other application functionality using native and third-party frameworks.
· Experience with performing security/code scan and providing the solutions to avoid any vulnerability attack.
· Experience on writing automated UI and Unit testcases using XctestFramework.
· Experience with IOS development Debugging and crash analysis technique.
· Knowledge on fine tune application performance, battery consumption, Memory allocation by using Xcode instrument tool during development.
· Hands on Experience with Git source control to committing, branching and merge changes to the source code in repository.
· Knowledge on Charles Proxy, Postman rest client for mweb and Angular code debugging proxy for hybrid interaction in IOS app.
· Experience on Design and Code reviews to ensure compliance with standards.
· Knowledge on best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams.
· Experience with writing custom reusable components, modules using Cocoapods /Swift Package.
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Working experience of CI/CD pipeline integration, GIT & Jenkins
· Experience with Agile and SAFe Agile development practices with project & task management tools such as SharePoint, Rally, JIRA & HP ALM etc.
· Maintain records to document program development and revisions using AppleDocs.
· Provide system support after hours as necessary after critical deployment or Application release.
· Experience with deployment tools like TestFlight, Application Loader etc.,
· Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership.
· Manage and upload iPhone and iPad application to Apple Appstore and perform pre- and post-release activity.
· Coordinate with Apple Development and Appstore support team for any related Appstore issues and any development issues while researching work.
· Experience on handling multiple projects simultaneously, including meeting deadlines while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress.
· Experience with cross productive sprint team.
· Experience with research and development work for any new upcoming iOS features for mobile Application.-functional support as a member of a highly
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID
Centraprise Open Jobs: https://www.indeedjobs.com/centraprise-1e249f8?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XX4371-iVwtSSkN87qYWwuQEx48UN7vReI
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.