Sr. Data Analyst ; Location: Houston, TX
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
****Must have 10+ Years of Experience****
Job Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Data Analyst, Senior
Drive strategies and tactics to optimize Sysco products using quantitative data. Find answers to broad questions, identify patterns and trends, and make informed decisions to influence product strategy and direction. Identify opportunities to enhance organizational competency around data and analytics.
- Utilize a combination of exploratory and descriptive analytics to inform product strategy and roadmap, and provide ad-hoc analyses that uncover root cause of recent business trends.
- Understand data infrastructure and coordinate with Data Engineering to deliver data models and structures to meet business demands.
- Design relevant data models, including outlining dimensions and measures needed, for answering business questions.
- Establish and implement product data standards and best practices in order to optimize the data collection, fidelity and accuracy. Develop product measurement plans and dashboards to monitor metrics and KPIs.
- Ensure optimization and validations initiatives are implemented, tracked and reviewed postproduction.
- Shape, explore and publish data for business analysis or stakeholder initiatives using core Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Maintain a presence in the broader data and analytics community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 years’ experience in using data and analytics to drive decisions and insights.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with MixPanel or Google Analytics.
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Search Console, Adwords, Marin, Google DoubleClick stack, Tealium, or similar.
- Experience with Python Analytics/Viz packages.
- Experience with R-Studio.
- Experience with Data Mining tools such as RapidMiner, Opera, ProM, or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field.
- Experience with programmatic media.
- Experience with structured and semi-structured data.
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.