Sr Business Analyst and Sr Embedded Architect——–req——for my client in—–NY/GA
1)–Sr. Business Analyst with Credit Card Experience
Location: NY (Remote until Covid is resolved)
Duration: 12 months + possible extension
Rate : $56 to 58/hr on CTC—(Neg. upon Exp.)—-
Note : Must have Credit Card Experience.
Agile Business Analyst, This role would work closely with our business / product owners to develop user stories, refine the backlog along with some occasional data mapping work. Would like to see experience with Jira, Agile, cloud platforms and ideally some credit card industry experience (commercial card, or specifically TSYS experience, would be even better)!.
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Infrastructure or similar discipline
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a BA preferably in Financial Services.
· Prior experience working on APIs and internal, staff-facing UI is preferred
· Client Onboarding, Know-your-customer checks, Wealth, Private Banking, or Customer knowledge is nice to have
· Certified SAFe 5.0 Agilist is Preferred, but not mandatory
· Past experience from organizations with SAFe and Agile ways of working and working knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Kanban Boards, Confluence and other collaborative workspaces
· Experience of continuous integration/continuous development
Location : Atlanta–GA ( Remote to Start Must visit the client once in a month )
Duration : Long Term
Rate : $70-$75/hr on CTC—( Neg. upon Exp.)—-
Experienced software engineer developer for implementing overall software with hard real-time requirements for control and communication in the product related to electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
- Distributed system software architecture design based on Real-time Digital Signal Processing and Embedded Chipsets – TMS320C6xxx, MSP432 series, CC26xx (Bluetooth)
- Networking and Communication Protocols –
- HTTPS, TCP/IP, DNP3, Modbus, Ethernet, Ether CAT, CAN-bus, OCPP (Open charge point protocol)
- Expertise in real-time multi-threading embedded operating system (RTOS, preferably TI-RTOS) development and deployment
- Experience in modular and scalable architecture required with safety and fail-safe mechanism to guarantee code execution within target period (watchdog, reboot, power sequencing etc…)
- (Required) Experience with embedded communication protocols like SPI, EMIF, EDMA, HPI, I2C, serial/UART etc.
- Experience with software IDEs (preferable TI’s CCS) and debugging tools and best practices.
- Programming Languages –
C++, C, python, java.
Thanks & Regards
2145 University Park Dr, Suite 360 ,Okemos MI, 48864
Phone: 248-677-6199, Fax: 248-671-0941
Disclaimer: This message and information contained in or attached to this communication is privileged and confidential and intended only for the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete this communication from your computer. Thank you.