SQA (Software Quality Assurance) engineer with ASPICE
SQA (Software Quality Assurance) engineer is responsible for the quality assurance during the software planning, development and release. SQA shall support SW development teams to setup processes/method/tools in ASPICE. Track, monitor, and report on the status of quality and process improvement efforts. The SQA engineer shall support the team members during all phases of software development projects and initiatives.
• The SQA will also be responsible for the following: – Assist defining software development processes, their objectives and measurement criteria for related work products as per ASPICE and functional safety (ISO 26262) guidelines. –
• Monitor quality gaps in software development processes and propose changes to keep the quality up and meet the quality objectives.
• Ensure development team’s adherence to ASPICE/Functional Safety
• Perform software audits and ensures the processes are followed in all software projects and measures are taken in case of deviations.
• Track non-conformances and communicate with people who are responsible for their closure
• Keep process documents, procedures, audit evidences and other quality artifacts up to date to present them to external assessors.
• Support all internal and external audits/assessment in the projects regarding preparation and follow up on findings related to industry standard (ASPICE, ISO26262 etc. )for safety and quality
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in engineering or related – 5 years of technical experience (software design/development) – Hands on experience in quality assurance methods (ASPICE, ISO 26262) – Demonstrate ability to understand software design and implementation – Strong presentation and communication skills – Experience of data analysis in Excel or similar tool to establish pass/fail criteria – Diligent document keeping skills – Builds safety, quality and compliance into all actions – Learning agility and self-improvement
Preferred Qualification –
Experience of performing audits – Hands on engineering experience in automotive software