Splunk senior developer and Architect
Splunk senior developer / Architect – Minneapolis MN (GC / USC only)
• Proficient in Installation of Splunk Management setup or should have exposure on how do we redirect data to SaaS Setup,
• Proficient in Installation of Splunk Forwarders in all the servers
• Proficient in Installation of Splunk ITSI Component
• Proficient in Working with large volumes of unstructured and semi structured data, Plan to ingest the data on to Splunk setup
• Proficient in Creation of indexes for storing the ingested data,
• Proficient in using different Search heads and Reporting Application based on requirements,
• Proficient in Creation of dashboards for scans (both monthly and adhoc scans),
• Proficient in Conducting NPI (Non Public Information scans based on applications and packages.
• Delivering each application scan results in the form of visualizations (pie charts. Bars etc )
• Proficient in Creation of Splunk alerts for pro active application monitoring. when the given condition is met alerts are triggered analyzed and are routed to concerned team.
• Proficient in Developing dashboard’s for applications on Performance, Availability and Capacity KPI’s.
• Proficient in Scheduling Reports for applications on Daily/weekly basis as per client requirement.