Software Developer 2
Here is the list of requirement, Please go through it and let me know if you need any more details.
share me candidates resumes which matches.
Note: direct (STATE clients )
Software Developer 2
Client Name: : Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Location : Austin Tx
Max Pay Rate: $65 C2C
Position is Remote
Job is Remote.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Texas Health and Human Services Commission requires the services of 1 Software Developer 2, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Software Developer 2, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered “works made for hire” and are the property of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Health and Human Services Commission will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
The desired candidate will complete IBM Security Identity Managegment (ISIM) development work for application integrations and implement enhancements to HHSC Enterprise Identity and Access Management security infrastructure that uses the following products: IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Directory Integrator, IBM Privileged Identity Manager. The selected candidate must be self-directed, should possess strong communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively with IT management as well as business area experts, and should have experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
· Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives.
· Execute unit tests.
· Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
· Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
· Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality
· Java certification preferred
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS