Skype Engineer // Remote (Ashburn, VA)
I am reaching out because I came across your profile on Dice and I am extremely impressed with your background and wanted to see if you are still open to discussing new opportunities?
I currently have a contract to hire role with a client of ours in VA City that you seem to be an awesome candidate.
Are you by any chance available today or tomorrow for an introductory call? I’d love to learn more about your professional goals so I can be a resource for you both now and in the future.
I look forward to hearing back from you!
Location: Remote (Ashburn, VA)
Start date – September 8th 2020
• We need a Skype Engineer to drive (remotely) the build out of a new Skype Infrastructure at Ashburn VA.
• It will essentially be a duplicate of the existing client’s Skype Infrastructure in their Pittsburgh DC office.
• We have an updated task list/configuration doc of the servers.
• The schedule is very aggressive.
• If the person has previous experience with our client that would be a big plus (ask who the client is).
1) Independently plan the work required to implement the Skype task plan
2) Independently identify the technical support required from CG Run Teams to collect the required info and to support the Skype Build
3) Work with the Transformation Team to identify and coordinate the support from the Run Team SMEs
4) Independently report on status, issues, risks, and completion progress of the Skype Build Out Tasks.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: (732) 227-1772 Ext.329
Direct : (732) 658 2845
485 E Route 1 South, Suite #100
Woodbridge Corporate Plaza