Sitecore Developers / Technical Lead / Technical Architect – 9x Version (MUST)
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Sitecore. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Sitecore in addition to the above skills. It is located in Multiple locations. United States.
Job Title: Sitecore Developers / Technical Lead / Technical Architect
Location: Las Vegas, NV / Foster City, CA / Neenah, WI / Allen, TX / Glendale, CA / Louisville, KY / Bethpage NY (Remote till Covid)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Sitecore Technical Architect 9.X Implement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual web content management platforms – Participate in RFPs to client – Create solutions using Sitecore DXP And WCMS – Preferred experience with Sitecore 8.x or 9.x – Implement solutions using the best of the class deployment and coding practices – Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately – Able to work with infrastructure teams and define deployment models and setup DevOps – Deep understanding of Programming Language and its constructed
Requirement gathering and Analysis:
• Understand the functional and non-functional requirement.
• Collect non-functional requirements (such as response time, throughput numbers, user load, etc.) through discussions with SMEs, business users.
Solution Definition & Design:
· Prepare low level design and common frameworks
· Identify and conduct design of complex sub-components /module in collaboration with project team, architects and client SME
· Present the detailed design documents to relevant stakeholders and seek feedback
· Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect
· Support performance testing and resolve deadlocks on NFRs by implementing the best-optimized solution and resolve performance issues.
Business and Technical Research:
· Understand application architecture and its criticality
· Analyze and assess tools (internal/external) on specific parameters
· Support Architect/Sr. Architect in drafting recommendations based on findings of Proof Of Concept
· Analyze the market trends and identify new developments in existing technologies (e.g. methodologies, frameworks, accelerators etc.)
· Document these new developments (e.g. report, white paper, national/ international publications) in order to build team capabilities
Process Improvements / Delivery Excellence:
• ‘Identify avenues to improve project delivery parameters (e.g. productivity, efficiency, process, security etc.) by leveraging tools, automation etc.
• Understand various technical tools used in the project (third party as well as home-grown) to improve efficiency , productivity
· Sitecore Technical Architect 9.X Implement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual web content management platforms –
· Participate in RFPs to client – Create solutions using Sitecore DXP And WCMS
· Preferred experience with Sitecore 9.x .
· Implement solutions using the best of the class deployment and coding practices .
· Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately .
· Able to work with infrastructure teams, define deployment models, and setup DevOps.
· Deep understanding of Programming Language and its constructed
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID
Centraprise Open Jobs: https://www.indeedjobs.com/centraprise-1e249f8?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XX4371-iVwtSSkN87qYWwuQEx48UN7vReI
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.