Senior VMWare/Compute/Storage/Scripting/Powershell/Automations Consultant available
- VMWare: vCenter/vSphere, ESXi, Site Recovery Manager (disaster recovery), Update Manager (patching), vRealize, vCenter Operations Manager, auto deploy, security hardening, install, configure, operate, monitor, optimize multiple enterprise virtualization environments
- Compute: Cisco UCS and other major bladecenter brands – design, rack, configure, operate, upgrade, patch, secure multiple enterprise compute environments.
- Storage: EMC, Dell, Hitachi, NetApp, and other major brands – connect, zone, configure, present, monitor, optimize, patch, secure, migrate, operate multiple enterprise storage environments.
- Windows/Linux: Windows Server 2003-2016, templates, install, configure, maintain, optimize, troubleshoot, security harden, monitor, all varieties of Windows Server related issues in large enterprise environments. RedHat Enterprise Linux and Ubuntu Operating Systems including heavy command line administration and scripting. Active Directory, GPOs, LDAP, managed environments, SCCM, WSUS, deployment of patches and software, and other operational tasks
- Networking: Layer 2/3 support (routing/switching), installation/maintenance of new network and SAN switches, including zoning SAN, VLAN, copper/fiber work, and other related tasks around core data center networking
- Scripting/Programming: MS SQL, MySQL, Powershell, PowerCLI, Perl, Bash/Korne shell scripting, Python, C++, C#, Java, AWS CLI
- Training/Documentation: Technical documentation, Visio diagramming, cut/punch sheets, implementation documentations, training documentations, and on site customer training of new deployments
- Security: Alienvault, SIEM, penetration testing, reporting, auditing, mitigation, deployments, event monitoring and response, blue/red team activities, and documentation/training
- Devops: Author, deploy, maintain, upgrade, version control code and underlying infrastructure
- Disaster Recovery/Backups: Hot/warm/cold DR sites, SAN/NAS/vmware replication, recovery, testing, documentation, live events. Built and maintained Veeam v6-v10 enterprise solutions, infrastructures for backup, hot replication, testing, failover, RPO/RTO adherence, business continuity plans, documentation based on business goals and resources
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, IBM Softlayer, design, configure, deploy, migrate to/from, secure, and operate
- Troubleshooting: Top tier technical support escalation point (level 3 and 4)
- Other: Best practice health checks, future proofing, performance analysis/optimizations
Subject Matter Expert Consulting, LLC
M: (+1) 919.820.0552