Senior Project Manager ; Location: Austin, Texas
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
****Must have 10+ Years of Experience****
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Austin, Texas (remote during COVID)
Duration: 12 Months
- Our Project Services organization supports our client’s business goals through the delivery of projects spanning technology, operations, business continuity, and offshore management.
- Our team collaborates across a matrixed organization to deliver business value through efficient, disciplined and predictable project execution of effective solutions to business problems and opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Project Managers are responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross functional strategic initiatives. They lead a variety of different types of projects including launching new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative including business, operational, and information technology deliverables
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and partners
- Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and oversees all phases of a project
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Validates financial forecasts, cost assumptions, and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Partners with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to track Agile development milestones and support Agile practices as needed
- 8+ years of project management experience, managing multiple large, complex and cross functional projects, with emphasis on product development, systems, and technical environments
- Proven ability to quickly build relationships and earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
- Mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management tools
- Experience with and understanding of various software development methodologies, including Agile/Scrum
- Ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects * Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- BA/BS Degree strongly preferred and/or comparable work experience In addition, ideal candidates will also have the following desired qualifications: PMP or PMI-ACP certification
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA or Confluence
- Background in the financial services industry
- Strict PM role working in an agile environment
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.