Senior DevOps Engineer
we are looking from u Exp – 7+ in USA Resume can u share with us profile Thank u.
Looking for Senior Devops Engineer at Minneapolis, MN
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
We’re in search of a Senior DevOps engineer who will provide the necessary DevOps leadership for client teams. The ideal candidate will be a visionary, self-motivated, proactive, goal-oriented, collaborative and experienced in the areas of Azure (or AWS), CI/CD, release strategies, branching strategies, versioning, automation, .Net, IaC, configuration management, observability, high availability, DR, security, containerization, databases, monitoring and networking. They should be comfortable establishing best practices, defining repeatable patterns, componentization, documentation, and training of devops engineers on other teams.
The Client Project technology stack includes: Azure, microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Container Instances, API Management, .Net, CosmosDB, SQL Server, Linux, NodeJS.
- Design, develop, test, support, train, monitoring of infrastructure.
- Building reusable components, processes and scripts, automating and versioning everything.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Provide thought leadership for the DevOps practice.
- Working with our DevSecOps center of excellence.
- Collaboration with other DevOps members on non-ATLAS teams.
- Applying industry best practices, cloud, and DevOps design patterns.
- Supporting Gitlow and continuous deployments.
- Establishing scalability, high availability, reliability, security, and DR patterns.
- Establishing observability and monitoring patterns and tools suitable for microservices environment, including distributed tracing and logging.
- Responsible for monitoring against the SLAs and working with the teams to ensure appropriate observability and monitoring.
- Implementing dashboards, health check patterns, etc.
- Being an active member of the platform team, cross-training, and supporting other ATLAS component teams.
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Organizing and running game days.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
- Able to support and implement a service mesh, including side cars.
- Managing and optimizing Azure costs.
- Providing weekly management report including costs.
Skills you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Strong experience with Azure, Windows and Linux -based infrastructures.
- Strong experience with: SQL Server, IaC (ARM , Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation), PowerShell, Application Insights.
- Strong experience with networking, firewalls, NAT, security groups, virtual networks, backups, redundancy, disaster recovery, scalability, reliability, API gateways.
- Strong experience with observability and monitoring concepts.
- Strong experience with automated build tools such as Azure DevOps, Team City, Jenkins, and CI/CD.
- Strong experience with distributed source control systems like Git, GitHub, Mercurial.
- Strong experience with containerization, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Fluent with of scripting languages such as PowerShell and/or Bash, YAML, JSON.
- Some experience programming in .Net for the purposes of creating Pulumi components.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, WorkFront, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Proven experience in an agile environment.
- Solid team player.