Senior Data Engineer ; Location: Houston, TX
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
****Must have 12+ Years of Experience****
Job Title: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months extendable
Azure,Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM),Scala,Python,SQL
- Part of a cross-disciplinary team, working closely with other data engineers, software engineers, data scientists, data managers and business partners.
- Architects, designs, implements and maintains reliable and scalable data infrastructure.
- Writes, deploys and maintains software to build, integrate, manage, maintain, and quality assure data.
- Adheres to and advocates for software engineering best practices (e.g. technical design, technical design review, unit testing, monitoring & alerting, checking in code, code review, documentation),
- Responsible for deploying secure and well-tested software that meets privacy and compliance requirements; develops, maintains and improves CI / CD pipeline,
- Responsible for service reliability and following site-reliability engineering best practices: on-call rotations for services they maintain, responsible for defining and maintaining SLAs.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure as code. Containerizes server deployments.
- Actively contributes to improve developer velocity.
- Mentors others.
- Deep and hands-on experience (typically 5+ years) designing, planning, productionizing, maintaining and documenting reliable and scalable data infrastructure and data products in complex environments
- Development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, C++)
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in technologies across all data lifecycle stages
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to lead large organizations through influence
- Continuous learning and improvement mindset
- BS degree in computer science
- No prior experience in the energy industry required
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.