#SEDT (SEDT Only)
Hope You are doing good.
I am Ranga Raju M from HRM Business Solutions LLC.
Position: #SDET Only
Location: Redmond, WA
Visa: Any Visa workable
Experience: 7+ Years
Duration: 6+ Months
Here are some of the main requirements:
- Writing automation scripts for hardware stress testing
- Launch and execute a host of test tools for hardware acceptance testing
- Create well written bugs and communicate issues/defects to the team
- Validate new FW updates and all associated update scenarios
- Must be familiar with Lua or Python scripting
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products: Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox.
• Writing automation scripts for hardware stress testing
• Create and maintain hardware stress test cases
• Help to execute test cases for hardware acceptance testing
• Create well written bugs and communicate issues/defects to the team
• Validate new FW updates and all associated update scenarios
• Launch and execute a host of test tools for manual test validation Requirements:
• Minimum 3-5yrs Hardware test automation experience
• Proficient in writing automation scripts for hardware/firmware product validation
• Hardware/Firmware System level product testing
• Must be familiar with Lua or Python scripting
• BS degree or equivalent experience
• Must be able to work on their own to find issues and bugs
• Familiar with Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE console and accessories
• Must have bug writing experience
• Must have Excellent communication skills
• Passion for Quality!!
• Familiar with Xbox architecture and debugging Xbox console hardware
• Familiar with Azure DevOps Server, bugs, test case creation, test plan creation etc.
• Familiar with reading schematics and board layout
• Experience working with lab equipment including oscilloscopes and DMMs
• Can work well in a fast paced lab environment
• Can work on their own to find out where bugs exist for any given product
• Familiar with MS environment