Security Engineer Location: Racine-WI Client:-HCL
Hope your doing Great!!
Job Title: Security Engineer
- Candidate will assess security posture through performing network analysis, problem identification, and solution design
- Support Industry best Control / Processing environment requiring constant uptime
- Determine true threats, false positives and network system misconfigurations and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Provide Daily Operational Support for security tools used by the client
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the analysis of tool outputs and providing recommendations for improving overall security posture.
- Operation manager to lead team and customer communication, Work as bridge between HCL and client.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Develop and enforce authorized network / device policies to increase security posture.
- Ability to map application components to identify security problems and provide solutions
- Conduct initial triage assessments of findings from network security tools.
- Engages with other internal and external parties to get and share information to improve processes and security posture.
- Troubleshoots application connectivity and performance through log analysis and network captures, etc.
- Working experience in managing troubleshooting Firewalls(Palo Alto), Zscaler, WAFs, ACS/ISE/Forescout NAC.
- Experience in large, complex network environments and adaptability in understating and onboarding them in operations.
- Working experience in vulnerability management program and providing recommendation and analysis.
- Experience with SIEM management in operation and also hands on experience in understating and create new rulesets, policies according to client’s requirement.
- Participates in and interprets security audits performed by third party security vendor. Implements stop gap measures defined from audit results under the direction of more experienced engineers.
- Performs as key member in the security incident handling process revolving around information security issues. Assures technical development of other team members through sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Perform all the functions of the Enterprise Security Engineer. Implements fault tolerant network security configurations that meet the needs of enterprise requirements and are cost effective while adhering to standards of reliability, availability and serviceability.
- Ensures that network/system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency and reduce vulnerabilities. Participate in on call rotation and escalates issues as needed. Resolves complex help desk tickets and network security problems. Tracks and trends issues and drives resolution.
Desired Certifications: (good to have)
- Palo Alto
- Cisco security certificate